Cool vanity plates?

Nicklepage1010

So its registration time soon, and i need ideas. For those of you who dont know, the generator is here -->http://www10.informe.org/bmv/vanity/

A few i came up with.

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

ShowPlate

Had to =P

ShowPlate

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Founding Father
Mom: "So what does your new plate mean?"

You: "Uhhhhh.. Well, see, when a man loves a woman... He uhh, likes his friends to love her too. So... Well, they all love her in a very special way. I'm going to go get new plates tomorrow I think."

Jimbo

That's my buddy Tom. He went to the DMV and told the nice lady behind the counter that "My girlfriend wanted me to get it. It's an Asian (sic) word for 'strength.'"

The lady behind the counter was all "Huh. I don't know what it means, but this nice young man is just doing what he was told. I'll allow it."

He got a letter from the SecState about six months later basically saying "Very funny. We get it now. You need to pick new plates, or we'll refund your vanity plate fee and you can have a regular plate."

I personally like this one as well:

vet%20plate%202.gif

Matt

lol....see you get a girl to sit in the middle of a group of guys....must be a good group of friends...and they proceed to, well attempt to get her pregnant by shooting future subaru drivers all over her face.

Latest posts

Back