Cumberland Motor Club autocross 7/26

Tyler

I am thinking someday I would like to show up at one of these and show facemelter the rear end of my stage 5...
I can dream can't I...
DO IT!
default_wink.png

topdeeni

I got the EZ part of it done, talking about it! I have seen his vidz on ewe-tewb and would like to learn a little more about his car. Prior to doing anything rash I would head to Dent Sport and get a serious tuning, complete with real fuel and the entire nine yards. Though shalt do UR research and prep work prior to entering any type of battle...

I know my car gets can blast even harder with a more detailed fine tuning... the present mapping has some considerations factored into it...crappy gas for one.

Someday I will have one of U in it at ludicrous speed... the sound of rushing air inside the engine almost takes over the sounds of internal combustion, it is unlike anything I have ever heard b4. Have to make sure there is nice open road, daylight and dry weather for such an event... I am not really up for becoming a statisic other than my driving record.

Apollyon12

If you can't stay between the cones, it doesn't matter how fast you can go.

Also, at one event, a bone stock wrx on R comps, a modified wrx on street tires, and a evo 8 on street tires all "beat" the facemelter. Granted that was PAX times but that's what determines the "winners".

But I'm sure that it would be a hell of a lot of fun to ride around with either of you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ty Ty

At full compression, while tripoding on the other side...my car still had more fender clearance than any other car there...hahaha.

IMG_4798.JPG

EvilAsPie

Good job Pete, I think you were top 5 Pax
Thanks. I asked before i took off and they said i was 2nd. But read on CMC that the ninth run didn't get counted on the laptop so i might have been first.

And damn i beat the facemelter last year in a rain event raw. James and i were talking about it yesterday.

I was hoping for a faster entrance to the pivot cone, so i could brake oversteer, but no such luck. And i wanted my old 5sp to get me home.
default_smile.png

But it was a blast watching James do it right!!!
default_smile.png

ruggedman

If you can't stay between the cones, it doesn't matter how fast you can go.
Also, at one event, a bone stock wrx on R comps, a modified wrx on street tires, and a evo 8 on street tires all "beat" the facemelter. Granted that was PAX times but that's what determines the "winners".

But I'm sure that it would be a hell of a lot of fun to ride around with either of you guys.
PAX is lame.

I came like a hundredth from it last year raw time with my STU WRX. Of course bring them to a real sized auto-x course and i'd get my bum handed to me! When it comes to auto-x Driver > Car.

Latest posts

Back