dear neon

i-wagon

Dear City of Auburn,

please please do some snow bank mitigation in my hood. I know I live in the ghetto but some of us in the ghetto drive too. I shouldn't have to make sure my life insurance is paid up and say a little prayer before trying to back out of my driveway.
which ghetto? We're doing Charles, James, Grant and highland tomorrow. If you call the office they can make Work order to try to get something done when we have time and resources

Isick

which ghetto? We're doing Charles, James, Grant and highland tomorrow. If you call the office they can make Work order to try to get something done when we have time and resources
As it turns, they actually did my street today. My prayers were heard!

i-wagon

Because zombie thread

Dear crv, if an orange truck, covered in led strobes, is stopped in the road... pulling up and laying on the horn won't help you. We're doing something called work, and that behavior makes me hate people even more than I already do. Also, dear out of state wrb rex, try slowing down when people are working in the street, I like coming home to my daughter and my girl every night thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been known to yell and stop those type of people when directing traffic at accidents on Route 1. Big red and black trucks with flashing lights all over it and you want to go around it or the direction you are being directed away from, not a smart move.

smelt240

Hers my version:

Dear morons passing me from of the parade of traffic behind my large brown and orange Sterling that is only out when the roads are bad:

Can you see the snow and slush coming off my plow and wing?  That is slippery, and that is why you crashed into the guardrails and hurt your head when you tried to pass me on a corner. Next question.  Can you see me laughing in my truck? That is because you bumping your head was funny. Then seeing your stove up car for the next 3 passes makes it even better. Best is when the wrecker finally shows up and gets you for $280 to pull you out. Oh yes, I talk to the wrecker people, they know they have you when you go boom boom in the snow.    I usually pull over every mile or so to let traffic go by, didn't really get far, did ya???...... See you tonight, stupids!

smelt240

And yes, back to the flagger stuff, pointing the traffic in the right direction is part of the Flagger certification training now, mainly for the "bright" people that really shouldn't have a license. Ive been working construction for almost 20 years. you wouldn't believe some of what Ive seen out there.. Cell phones and texting are huge, and just morons in general. We have had 2 jobsites wrecked by drunks in the last 3 months. Bond brook bridge in Augusta on the interstate got hit by a truck, we put out jersey barriers and started working. 3 nights later, we had 21 large sand filled barrels hit by a woman leaving Margaritas in a Mercedes. One 2200 pound barrel found its way on top of my Bobcat. We all would have been killed if it was during the day. This is what we deal with more and more every day out there.... I have 10 years til I can retire from the state, if I don't get killed in traffic first...

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

dear Ford fusion, it's not a good idea to cut off a trailer truck. In the rain. When it's empty and light af. I almost went full tractor Jack knife because of you, all for you to go a 16th mile down the road.

Was a week ago, but I'm still pissed

Latest posts

Back