dear neon

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Dear red civic driver.
When you pull out into my lane, please speed up to at least the posted speed limit. DO NOT DRIVE 5-10 miles an hour under the speed limit while repeatedly hitting the brakes because I might be riding a little F'ing CLOSE TO YOU, then flip me off when you pull over so I can speed up to the GD SPEED LIMIT:rant:
default_wink.png
;)
default_additional_ranting.gif
default_additional_sillylol.gif
And I thought that only happened to me
default_wink.png

topdeeni

Ok, I'll be sure not to piss you off then
default_wink.png
no no... Im waiting for the kids to wake up so I get madd at them for no particular reason and make then do chores all day while I belittle them all day...just to help their self esteem

Oh I am soooo kidding....I want the sun to come out so I can send them to the pool for the day to get worn out...

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
HAHAHA...last person who did that to me ended up with me right behind them in their driveway, U really want to B careful who U flip off...some of us take it as an act of war...Don't know about Maine but flipping someone off in Massachusetts can potentially bring an obscenity charge as well as aggrevated driving and land U in court....
ps: I love getting in front of people and brake checking those who brake check me...My Roturas have scared the buhjoobuhz out of a few people who have been a little to close to my tail pipe...Someday I will get someone to tap my rear end... I will pull right over and fall out of my car whilst grasping my neck then roll around on the ground in the fetal position claiming that they have re-injured my once broken neck...
default_wink.png
If you flipped someone off back in N.Y. you better be able to back it up or be faster than them.

Around 25 years ago while talking to one of our industry competitors was told how his son in law a UPS driver on the way home fom the city on the LIE had an encounter with some of the BOYZ. They apparently thought he cut them off pulled along side and hit him with 7 bullets. He survived and spent months in the hospital.

Am I glad I am out of the rat race down there.

topdeeni

soooo Agree'd Maniac..

I know a kid up here who was in the bronx drunk with some friends. He snatched some kids hat and ran off, little did he know he insulted thier colors. He ended up with compound fractures on his rib and sternum courtesy of a lousiville slugger and spent months in the hospital recovering...

Nicklepage1010

dear man on bike

I realize your technically a pedestrian, but get the hell out of the way. See that strip of tar to the right, right there? that's called a sidewalk. Its a space for pedestrians to go so they dont end up wrapped around my driveshaft. Next time i see you in corinna i WILL have a water balloon filled with grape soda, just for you. =]

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I used to race road bikes...no sidewalks for bikes. That doesn't mean that cyclist shouldn't be aware for whats going on around them though.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I used to race road bikes...no sidewalks for bikes. That doesn't mean that cyclist shouldn't be aware for whats going on around them though.
In the summer if I have my bike and want to go on the side walk, I'll walk it. In the winter I'll often ride on the side walk though because there aren't many people out and it doesn't really matter.

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
Dear E30

First off PLEASE do NOT deface a nice car by adding a ricer wing and a fart can. And then you go and slam such a nice looking car throw dubs on it and stretch rubber bands over them.... dear god if you want to do that go get yourself a damn mk2 golf and leave the poor track car alone so someone can make it into the monster it is supposed to be!

Mighty Subie

Dear moron in the older 5.0 Mustang,

I realize that you think you're cool because you finally hit puberty and you have a 'muscle car' but don't think that you are going to take me off the line when I'm on my motorcycle. True my bike may be 27 years old and with all that tire squeeling that you did, you sure put on a good show. That was until you realized that I walked right away from you without even getting into the powerband. Thank you for trying though.

Ms Runnah

If you flipped someone off back in N.Y. you better be able to back it up or be faster than them. Around 25 years ago while talking to one of our industry competitors was told how his son in law a UPS driver on the way home fom the city on the LIE had an encounter with some of the BOYZ. They apparently thought he cut them off pulled along side and hit him with 7 bullets. He survived and spent months in the hospital.

Am I glad I am out of the rat race down there.
Wow you make everyone from NY sound like total a-holes. I'm from NY never heard of anything like that happening upstate. I guess people forget there is more to NY than just the city. lol

Ok here's mine.

Dear d-bag old man on Mussey Road in So Po last Friday with Veteran plates (can't remember what kind of car it was),

Your lane turned into a "turn only" lane, (where it goes off to 295 exit) , so you did exactly what I anticipated you would do, which is cut me off and make me slam on my breaks while just barely missing the front of my car, rather than slow down and wait for me to pass. So I beeped my horn at you. You have the balls to beep back at me?! So I lay on the horn an flip you off! you have the hugest balls ever and fliped me off right back!! Unbelievable!!! Effin' old people, p!ss me off!!!!

Love,

Ms. Runnah

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Wow you make everyone from NY sound like total a-holes. I'm from NY never heard of anything like that happening upstate. I guess people forget there is more to NY than just the city. lol
I was only referring to down state the city and long Island
default_additional_roflmao.gif

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Dear Grumpy Old Hag that came out of Ernie's on forest ave last night,

Your unnecessary heckling about me leaving my car running for 1 minute was just mind bending. As you stumbled out of the bar after a rousing game of pool and 10 beers with your other butch friends, you thought it was necessary to try and pick a fight with me because I left my car running while picking up some delicious Thai food. Sorry, I'm not going to shut off my car, and I'm not going to have a street fighter style brawl with you over it. All those poor baby foxes I killed with carbon monoxide by idling for 1 minute will have to deal.

Someday, when I'm sitting at a stoplight, and you pull up next to me in your sexy green Achieva, I'll toss that chocolate milkshake I'm drinking in your car. I hope it hits you in the face, b&%#@.

I want those two minutes of my life back.

Love,

-Ryan

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Why is it in Sanford on 109 that some people with their compact cars while stopping to make a left turn swing right 1st like they have a big rig blocking the rest of us from passing on the right
default_rolleyes.gif

GClark

Dear POS Honda Civic Driver,

WOW, You made me laugh so effin hard tonight. The fact that you stalled out 3 or 4 times driving down 400 South, made life sooo good. And you have a fart can and other essantial ricer parts. Cheery on top. AND when you tryed to catch up with me afterwards? LOL.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back