South Portland, ME
 ​
Wednesday, December 30th
 ​
Arrive at 6:30pm, go in at 7pm
 ​
 ​
 ​
Had some interest in trying a meet here, and they're willing to accommodate us! Should have plenty of parking nearby as well! Hope to see everyone there!

Trickypete

I'm new here. I live in lewiston and just bought a 08 WRX in wrb this summer. Never owned a Subaru and the only time I've ever drove one before was when I drove home the donor car for my 818s (about 90% complete) the power these cars make is crazy... But anyhoo I'd love to meet some fellow Subaru junkies.

cwiggin

I'm new here. I live in lewiston and just bought a 08 WRX in wrb this summer. Never owned a Subaru and the only time I've ever drove one before was when I drove home the donor car for my 818s (about 90% complete) the power these cars make is crazy... But anyhoo I'd love to meet some fellow Subaru junkies.
There's a meet in auburn at Buffalo Wild Wings tomorrow night

Trickypete

Where do I find info on meets? I searched the forum and checked the FB page. Is it just kind of a word of mouth thing?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Where do I find info on meets? I searched the forum and checked the FB page. Is it just kind of a word of mouth thing?
You're posting in a meet thread right now! So anywhere in this forum, you can find the meets posted. And on the mainelysubarus facebook page, click on events, and they're all posted on there! Welcome!

I'm going to see what I can do about my closing shift. Maybe I can switch with an opener. If so I'll be there with my new to me OBXT. I've got an up-pipe/downpipe and VF52 turbo waiting to be installed, but with my schedule I doubt they'll be installed and tuned by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back