Disc Golf

jojo69

So... Any disc golfers on the forum?

If so, given the weather gets better, let's get together & throw some discs!!

Might e nice to get a sense of who plays and where courses are located.

I saw a course close to Augusta, near that school, and would like to check it out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Marino

I <3 BOOST
I've been to the one in Whitefield on benner lane, also one in augusta on hospital street, both nice places for disc golf

jojo69

So i see 1 player thus far... anyone else?

Keep 'em coming!

As soon as weather permits, i thought it would be nice to get people together.

If interested, reply! :)

Sent from my tf201

Bperry41

I play all the time. I love right down the road from pleasant Hill in Scarborough. I play in limerick a lot as well. Actually heading to a tourney in limerick today! Haha, I'd love to start chuckin with some people on the forum

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

jojo69

I play all the time. I love right down the road from pleasant Hill in Scarborough. I play in limerick a lot as well. Actually heading to a tourney in limerick today! Haha, I'd love to start chuckin with some people on the forum Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2
Awesome! I haven't played in several years, but would enjoy meeting new people and having some good times on the greens! 

I'll monitor this thread and when weather is better, try to get people who are interested to get together for some fun!

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I'd certainly like to try it, I know a lot of guys who play at a course off River rd. in Brunswick/Durham.

jojo69

I think most players have several discs (you loose a lot and find a lot on a course in my novice experience - at least I do). SO i'm sure you could come out and join us and have plenty of discs to play with! I think i initially started with 2 bought discs (mid and long range) and over the years have added at least 10 (and lost the same amount)!
default_wink.png

Sent from my tf201

Jamey

I never tried it but looks fun . I am horrible at reg golf so I can only imagine with frisbees lol

FYI I lost a ball in a indoor virtual golf course .. Yah I'm that bad

jojo69

Have you ever thrown a frisbee? played Ultimate? Either yes or no, it may help or not because throwing a disc golf is VERY different than playing Ultimate/throwing a regular frisbee.

There is only one way to know... try it!
default_tongue.png

Rules are very similar to golf in terms of scoring, but that's about it... i guess some level of dexterity/coordination makes for a more enjoyable experience.

It's just a fun/laid back kinda game!

Sent from my tf201

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
we have one in orrington, and a few others on 1a towards bar harbor. I play a few times a summer with one of my buddys. Just got my own set of discs

Bperry41

I'll be at woodland valley in limerick pretty much all summer.
I'm there quite a bit as well. We will definitely have to organize a meet up to play. I loved playing in that tourney yesterday, it was my first one and everyone was still really cool

Bperry41

I've been busy lately. I've played limerick, Gorham, Scarborough and Sabattus in the past week or so haha. I saw a bunch of subies in the parking lot of the Sabattus course while I was up there

jojo69

anyone in the Augusta/Hallowell/wiscassett area wanna go throw some disc golfs today, tomorrow... anytime during the week??

Industry

I play on occasion. Sabattus is a great course, and seems somewhat central to most. I'd be down to get together sometime.

Latest posts

Back