Do we have a vinyl guy?

Tyler

I know Redline used to be our resident vinyl guy, but I haven't seen him around for a while.

I have a friend who has started up a business ... I was curious how much interest people would have in custom vinyl and if I should get him to join up. From the sounds of it, his prices will be very good.

Is there anyone out there that knows they want something in particular? I can give him a heads up to let him know if there is enough interest here!

AiRX

I am going to be in the market for some subtle vinyl work. I am not looking to do anything for another 2 months tho. I would be interested in talking prices with this person.

Tyler

Alright, PM me some info where he can get in touch with you and I will relay the message. In the mean time, I'll try to get him to join up!

K

Kati

Gabe had some stickers made up, you might wanna ask him who he went through- I think it was someone in Auburn, and it was really affordable too!

Tyler

Aw. Thanks, Kati
default_additional_heartbeat.gif
I'll keep that in mind if my buddies business doesn't work out
default_wink.png

Tyler

can he do full car vinyl?
He is just starting out, so I'm not sure what he's capable of doing at this point. I'll send him a message and get back to you. He might join soon and attempt to get some vendor status, also.

Let me see what I can find out.

AiRX

Talked to Evan today. He is enthusiastic. So we will see what he can help me create. Thanks Tyler.

Tyler

I think he's in the Windham area ... we always get together at his sister and her husbands house haha. Could be there or Gorham, but he's in Southern Maine, at least. His brother actually owns the screen printing business, but I'll let him fill you in if he joins up!

souhater

Oh God, are we talking about Evan Nickerson here, haha?? That kid needs to stick with the rice crowd:p....totally kidding. I have known Evan forever. I'll have to bug him about this.

K

Kati

LMMFAO that's what I get when reading quickly during work!! I am soooo sorry Spin, LOL, I completely skipped the main point of the thread!!!!

Tyler

Oh God, are we talking about Evan Nickerson here, haha?? That kid needs to stick with the rice crowd:p....totally kidding. I have known Evan forever. I'll have to bug him about this.
Haha, yeah. Evan's a good guy ... and his Honda is faster than my car haha. How do you know Evan?

LMMFAO that's what I get when reading quickly during work!! I am soooo sorry Spin, LOL, I completely skipped the main point of the thread!!!!
Haha, it's all good Kati. I figured that was the case
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back