Do you smell rice?

abigailfisk76

Found this yesterday at the Bangor Mall. It is probably one of the most ricey/redneck things I have seen in a while. A black Jetta with a big ass wing bolted onto it. Why? I still haven't figured that part out. 
default_additional_lolwtf.gif

IMG01017-20130410-1714.jpg

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
More downforces needed for jedduh trackshun

That's nothing, there's a whole thread dedicated to this phenomenon. Garrett usually posts his own cars in there.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
It's just in time for Fast & Furious 6!!
Fast 6 is going to rule, I'll definitely be checking it out. The series started off as a retarded street ricing series, which was a bit off on the street culture, but has evolved into something hilarious and awesome, the dialogue doesn't even take itself seriously. I know for sure I'll be laughing really hard in the theatre, yet also enjoying the racing scenes. I might consider it a guilty pleasure, if it weren't so god damned cool. Come on, try and tell me you don't want to pull one of those gigantic safes through a downtown area with a Charger? You just can't LOL

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I'm so pumped for the new one! I LOVED Fast 5, it was my favorite one yet. Probably going to bring my bro to the movies to see it. 

korebit

haha that sounds great, Fast 5 was awesome (because it was self-aware, unlike the first couple ones) and fast 6 looks like it's going to be even better, with all the hypercars they've got in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back