Drift Event Video by Big Sexy

patsti

NitrousFed
This is a video that Slideways filmed and was edited by Big Sexy. He did a great job on it. Take a look and let me know what you think. This was a driftspot.net event at NHMS. We are now working together with them to get the word out about drifting in New England.

There was an STI that ran but that was after we had left. We had a club shoot the night before... so we pulled this off on no sleep for 2 days.

[video=youtube;Dg-E3_2wfnM]

bigsxy

the next one will be better this was just thrown together with some ok footage there will be more angles and better footage next time

Stein

Stein
what do you need to come and play?
Lotsa tires and some zip ties should do it
default_biggrin.png

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I kinda wish I still had the s2000 still. I could hold that thing sideways all day long. Pedro do you have any videos left somewhere of the s2000 in action ?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
maybe somewhere. I bet if I put a terbo and new clutch in the otter, it would be entertaining.

bigsxy

all you need to come out is a helmet seatbelt and money they will put you in a group of equally skilled drivers and the only thing is they ask you help when your not driving there really isn't much todo just put some cones back into place. They might be doing another event this year ill check

patsti

NitrousFed
another event is happening in oct... Ill check with Tim at dspot for the date. It will be either 75 or 100 to run all day. you get a lot of run time... way more run time then any other event I have been to. The miata in stock form would do ok. People run them all the time.

Latest posts

Back