2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5i

206k and climbing

Fresh rebuild @ 200k

Mod List:

Tint- 20 in front 2.5 in rear

Dipped Rims

Mesh Grille

Headlight Blackout

Custom axle back- Stainless steel magnaflows with stainless steel tips made by Gorham Custom Exhaust

2.5 inch mid pipe with resonator delete 

Rally lights

Future mods on the list:

Mud Flaps

Lift 2-3 inches

Rims

catless UEL headers and downpipe

and maybe a CAI (not sure yet)

legacy 01.JPG

551528_10151440721848925_784426066_n.jpg

1964800_889602227722462_1757845516_n.jpg

legacy 2.jpg

cwiggin

Hows my old grill working out for ya?  haha    i have a wrx header and pieces to do the modification if your interested.

kred

Just curious, why would you want to lift it? You don't think it would look better lowered?

iBChunkyboy

Just curious, why would you want to lift it? You don't think it would look better lowered?
I've always like the lifted 3.6r sedan subarus, with meaty tires and lights! Dont like the ideas of lowering, its my daily and maine rds are shit

Jamey

Bah roads are fine just got know how to drive
default_smile.png
I'm pretty low and I like it that way

iBChunkyboy

Whats bratman have up in his hesd about how to lift me legacy??!Use Outback struts, or Forester struts. I think that 2000+ Outback struts will work, and 09+ Forester. Subarude may know for sure.
Gahh this is hard, i've heard 05-08 outback struts, i've heard forester struts wont work grr so hard to get a answer

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Well I guarantee that 05-08 outback would work as it's the same body style as yours. But the years and models I gave you have the same type of suspension set up as your car so I would think they'd work too.

iBChunkyboy

Well I guarantee that 05-08 outback would work as it's the same body style as yours. But the years and models I gave you have the same type of suspension set up as your car so I would think they'd work too.
Gotta get subarude to voice in on it as well

cwiggin

I've got all the pieces he needs! $100, give him my number if he's interested if you still got it or have him get at me on fb

Latest posts

Back