EG33 H6 swap..!

elliseast

Up for sale is a 1993 SVX w/ 150k that runs and drives, with no CEL's, which I will offer two ways:

A):Complete car. ..............$1000.

B)Engine/Harness/ECU & all other parts related to swap. .......$900.

Here it run, instead of piecing together a swap from parts you've never witnessed the operation of.

Thanks.

Delivery is available.

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan5

Soooo,unloading the SVX,huh? Free bump for you....still got the rear seats? I'm hoping to get down your way in the next weekend or so to pick them up,lemme know

spartan5

Yeah,I know,we've talked about all the fun you'll have with that baby....hoping to tie up the loose ends on the RS this week,so that said,i'll be seeing ya soon!

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I was just giggling about something..

eg33->ej22 adapter-> dual range 5 speed-> Gl wagon

2 row radiator direct fit....

the tale I found was an xt6 (identical to gl chassis front end)..

150k miles.... there is less than 13k of those engines on planet earth.
default_additional_roflmao.gif

I have welded the satan out of an old gl.. willing to put anything that fits.

er27 seems easier of course.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
You wouldn't need an adapter from the eg33 to the ej22 then to the ea transmission. eg33 uses the same belhousing that the ej motors use, so you'd just need the ej adapter plate.

There were only 13k (or 15?) of them sold in the us, but many more overseas.

spartan5

I've seen this car in person,Ryan's a good dude,he knows his s**t when it comes to the svx and has just about the cleanest EG33 swap I've seen in a car,a good price as it's pretty straight for it's age

elliseast

PM sent.

This makes for the ultimate low buck swap. On a short course (autox/rallyx), the linear torque of an EG33 impreza is hard to beat with any other suby.

Latest posts

Back