Eibach lows

scooby RS

Coils sold to pufdup, over sized rallitek sways, from 93-07 N/A impreza's, not sure on WRX I think the fronts will fit. you can go to rallitek and check fitment. part # 40-1018 cell phone number is 631-0520. I can let them go for $200, They were $349 when I purchased. these are still in box. never installed.

s5YJs.jpg

IVTIY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

scooby RS

will fit 04 - 07 wrx and impreza wagor or sedan. Sorry I never noticed it on that tag, looking me directly in the face haha.

scooby RS

unfortunately I'd like to keep them together.. but if someone else comments and wants just the front then you got a deal. and those aren't the prices. that's just what I paid for them make an offer and I'll probably say yes haha, I'm just looking to get rid of all the random POOP in my basement.

05scoobyrs

im still really interested, but I just cant use the front sway, cuz I have an 05 RS, not WRX. would you take like 175 for both sways? (only reason im asking so low is cuz I have absoloutely no money right now and I can come up with that somehow haha)

scooby RS

well good and bad news! I just checked on rallitek, where I bought both of these. and the sway kit is for a naturally aspirated impreza from 93-07 they are 350 new in box. and they are still new in box. I obviuosly don't want 350 but I don't' think I can do 175.. unfortunately. I can probably settle on 225 for the kit. the springs are indeed available. pm me, email me, or text me [email protected] 631-0520

scooby RS

springs sold to pufdup, sways still kickin, I'll settle on 225, brand new 350, not a bad deal. rallitek sways with solid end links and bushings.

Latest posts

Back