Engraving Awards and Gifts Rallycross

ReZPunK

truck, car and trailer are all loaded up! taking nap this evening and heading out 0100 hours.

seizure in the mornin!!!

ReZPunK

i will, i have a camera mount in my car. and i will take videos of the AWD class if i have the chance.

depends on where i work the course.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
i will, i have a camera mount in my car. and i will take videos of the AWD class if i have the chance.

depends on where i work the course.

please.. let me man the camera.. You suck at life when you have a camera...

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
I had a good time!!! Rob's Integra was very unpredicable in these conditions.. but I still managed a 4th in M2 good to see y'all down here!

ralli

What a great time. The course was awesome. Surprisingly smooth but very slick. My heated tent made the day much more bearable but still, it was a blast for everyone I think.

R

redlinerally

+1 on the heated tent. The thing was awesome, and had my redline banner flying! ;D

Rallycat66

Good event, frozen abrasive surface with areas of insane slippy caused by ice and/or loose gravel on a frozen base. And it was a big turn out - 80+ cars.

The Arrow was an exercise in "Silly Sideways" all day long. Hopefully it was entertaining to watch though. ;D

So who's got pics!!!!

Tim

Redline

I totally forgot to bring my camera with me. However, while Kathy and I were doing Registration, there was one man who arrived as an SCCA "press member" and was taking LOTS of photos all day long. Hopefully he posts a link? Perhaps we can find out who he is and his website?

80+ Cars was also an exercise of patience in the Timing Booth
default_biggrin.png
believe me. I don't think I looked up from the timing chart long enough to notice the General going sideways.

Also, a HUGE thanks to the rest of the crew that made this huge turnout possible. Congrats to Chris B. for such a successful event, and to Kathy Moody for drumming up such a response from the NESIC members. I don't know who did the food, but that was also fantastic. And of course, thanks to the Red Bull girls who showed up in the mini.
default_redface.gif

R

redlinerally

Yeah, I think I'm hooked. But I won't let myself use my car like that. Anyone care to let me use their's? I would PREFER a wagon, but sedans and coupes are fine too. I'd rather stick to AWD, so I can gain experience.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Just get a set of flaps and a skid plate, you will be good to go. It will definitely look good for the business as well!

R

redlinerally

Did I read right, Pedro? You just said I could use your WRX, right? Did anyone else just catch that?
default_redface.gif

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Running my car will do nothing for your skills driving your car. as well it will do nothing to promote your business. but I might let you use my tires/wheels.

ralli

It was a good day for me ;D

And rallycross is so much more the driver than the car than I think any other motorsport. In fact, Jeremy, you'd probably be better off starting in something like your car. More low end to get you out of trouble if you bog down and get out of boost. And, less top end without boost to get you realllllly out of shape.

HR radness

His royal radness
Michael Rademacher 131 Subaru Legacy PA 4 385.575 80.107 72.645 71.532 79.916 81.375 0

I guess I can't complain about 4th considering what company I was in, but I still don't know how I pulled off a 71.532 and NO CONES all day???!!

Having my DIY mug mod go horribly wrong at the end of my first run and coasting to the finish MAY have had something to do with my first run:)

I'd say having Post Ho riding shotgun on my third run gave me good mojo! You are now permanent co-driver!!

Congrats to Antonio...I knew your destiny was in the dirt my boy

Fantastic event, thanks to everyone who helped make it happen

R

redlinerally

Although I may be your good luck charm, there will be NO kissing, rubbing, or anything similar to typical "pre-game" traditions.
default_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back