Ever considered interior dome L.E.D.'s?

Mayfire91

I just swapped my regular bulbs with red LED's to match the black and red theme on the inside and I must say, they look awesome. Especially behind tinted windows at night. Trying to find green ones to match the dash and console lights of his 06 Impreza.

14492jt.jpg

Apollyon12

When I did mine, I went blue and they weren't near as bright as yours. That's what I wanted. Looks good.

I kept my map lights white so that if I actually needed to find something I wouldn't be sh-t out of luck.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I did both my dome lights with the 12 LED boards. Now it's ridiculously bright and I can actually see inside my car at night.

I also put smaller, but very bright ones in my dome lights. It's nice that I can leave my lights on for hours and not worry about killing the battery. Like when camping and stuff.

i-wagon

Have that^ pretty nice, just got sylvania led bulb for my dome light. Bulb was a touch longer than necessary but I made it work and holy bright in there batman

Apollyon12

That subaru kit is sweet! Only question would be the price.

I did mine with VIP strips. Cheap and easy if you don't mind fiddling with the electrical connections.

t86jw3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayfire91

Looks nice! You should think about doing the footwell illumination kit Subaru sells.

H201SSC100-red-illumination-led-kit-subaru-wrx-sti-impreza.jpg
I don't know much on electrical,but where's this kit? It'd be awesome. I love that the LED's are brighter and less power consuming

When I did mine, I went blue and they weren't near as bright as yours. That's what I wanted. Looks good.

I kept my map lights white so that if I actually needed to find something I wouldn't be sh-t out of luck.
Guess it all depends on the maker of the bulb huh? I've seen blue they look really good. Chose red cause it's the lowest frequency wavelength so it's not a distraction but also plenty enough light to read paper or something if you need it.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
you can get the red led strips at vip for cheap, wiring them in is pretty easy, so you could do it yourself. or if you didnt want to i wouldnt charge much to do it for you

Matt

only works on newer cars though right, id imagine you could wire it into the door switch or to a switch where you could then them on when you want. Where did you buy the led bulbs, i think i want those,

i-wagon

Ialready stated, but the illumination wire was not used in my radio install, I hooked in to that, or you could run it off the power point illumination(if your car has that)

Latest posts

Back