everything must go

i-wagon

Also have a rattle can of crystal gray metallic I had made. Only did tuner bumper plug where the tow hook goes, /offer

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
What color are the weathertechs?

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Bump, sub and amp sold, still have weathertech liners, snow tires and wheels and intake left

Oh also still have cross bar sets and Thule bike rack

i-wagon

Found more the other day

Factory rear tow hook, painted red, free

Underbody plastic splash shield, free

Chrome ring to go around front stars badge, free

i-wagon

Bump. Husqvarna chainsaw just had some exercise yesterday. Forget if I actually posted it, it's model 55. Runs good and turns fast for it's size. Brand new bar and chain less than one hour off use ago. 150

Also,

Aero bars: ten

Aero bars with Thule bike racks:60

Weathertech liners:47.95

Splash shield going to the dump in a week if nobody wants it

Flaps free

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Ok somebody had wanted the splash shield, haven't herd anything lately. Tires are pending, weathertech liners chilling in t he garage. offers on the Thule bike racks?

i-wagon

Cosmo racing rig, think it was for an 04ish na because I had to add a vacuum line, set up with maf adapter plate, but I only ran it as hybrid

chpaine

Cosmo racing rig, think it was for an 04ish na because I had to add a vacuum line, set up with maf adapter plate, but I only ran it as hybrid
Alright, I don't even know what i'd need to make it work on a 2000. I don't think i need to worry about the snorkus/MAF issues the newer cars had with SRI's.

i-wagon

Weathertech liners splash guard and crossbars gone. Still need to sell the bars with Thule fork mount bike racks, intake, and snows. Someone had interest, still waiting to see

Latest posts

Back