F/S. 03 automatic laser red infiniti G35 coupe

Qsubarusti

yea once again the titles says it all call me up at 207-332-0977 for more questions and details.

shes parked on 874 washington ave. in portland maine. cant test drive because i dont have insurance on it or a license plate on it.

nothin special on it

Tein lowering springs (2' front 1' rear)

clear corner sidemarkers (sent from nissan)

AEM Cold air intake with dryflow filter

shaved in rear....haha.

basic aero pkg.

askin to take over payments ($315) or 10,000 o.b.o

pix coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:

patsti

NitrousFed
miles? Pics? Does your gf work at DD in West Falmouth? I have DG G35... your price makes me very very sad. I am gonna keep mine forever if that's what they are selling for.

Qsubarusti

its pretty high in miles 130k.if no one buys it i mite do a VQ35DET swap and prolly end up sellin it for more. yea she told me there was a silver g35 that went through drive-thru and handed her a slideways card, i work there to on the weekends. i got a sti now that's y i wanna sell the G. my dad doesn't want me to give it up but. i need the money and payin off 2 cars juz isn't fun no more. and yea it sux to see such a beautiful car go for so low.

Last edited by a moderator:

patsti

NitrousFed
its pretty high in miles 130k.if no one buys it i mite do a VQ35DET swap and prolly end up sellin it for more. yea she told me there was a silver g35 that went through drive-thru and handed her a slideways card, i work there to on the weekends. i got a sti now that's y i wanna sell the G. my dad doesn't want me to give it up but. i need the money and payin off 2 cars juz isn't fun no more.
Swap??? Do you mean just turbo it? The auto trannys are only good for about 400whp so if you turbo it it will most likely blow up. I have beat the crap out of mine but mine has a few upgrades to it.

Mine is about 300whp and has help up pretty good to the beating I have given to it. The valve body upgrade was well worth it.

patsti

NitrousFed
nah prolly do a complete engine swap with a turbo alrdy on the vq engine....car does have 130k miles
well nissan doesn't make a vq35det... they make a vq35de like what you have... then you would buy a turbo kit and build the motor.

they did make a vq30det that was in the nissan leopard.

130k doesn't mean it is bad. Mine has 97k and burns NO oil. I use non either in 3k miles (maybe .5qts) I switched to castrol edge 5w30 and found it doesn't eat it... it eats almost all other oil. Some people see them eating 1.5qts in 3k miles and nissan says that its ok.

Qsubarusti

yea mines dont burn oil or n e thing either but i juzt need to get rid of it lol its not that i dont like it, its juz i fell in love with the subaru instead n yea i no they dont make a vq35det....yet....but it sounds a little better knowin that it mite have a turbo on it n callin the engine a vqdet

Latest posts

Back