Fall group drive picture thread!

Spiller1327

Yes that was me in the sticker covered rear windshield White obrs. I decided to drive the last minute. It was awesome

Nate

Founding Father
HHHMMMM... that didnt work, maybe its because i pulled them from facebook?
That could be. Do you have the hard copies of the pics? Because they should be able to be uploaded to a free account on Photobucket, then hosted here. I like that so much better then using the forum software. Its much easier.

patsti

NitrousFed
Lmao.

You shoulda put pedobear faces on Brendton, who I rode with, and Pat, who rode with Devon.

hahahaha
That's not funny... It not only pisses me off but it is rude to Devon who doesn't need to hear bullshit from guys like you. It takes a lot for a young lady like her to come out talk cars with a bunch of guys that are mostly older. How about you show her some respect like I do. I am glad that she joined the club and the car scene but comments like these are why you will never get a girl that is worth putting down your PS3 or Xbox controller for.

Sorry Devon and all the other young ladies on the board for duchebags like this Kid.

Let's all try to welcome them to our group not make them run away.

Everyone else... I love the pics you put up!

lol Greg...

On a side note... I am gonna post my pics tomorrow. Just got home and didn't have my laptop with me to upload. I need to photostitch some of the shots for group pics I did.

Last edited by a moderator:

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
nice shots.

I see a 1 lane bridge sign.. did you all cross it?

the dented legacy. Nice.
default_blink.png

I am glad I did not go. Those rubber bushings turned out to be more important than first let on...

always a next time.

Stein

Stein
That's not funny... It not only pisses me off but it is rude to Devon who doesn't need to hear bullshit from guys like you. It takes a lot for a young lady like her to come out talk cars with a bunch of guys that are mostly older. How about you show her some respect like I do. I am glad that she joined the club and the car scene but comments like these are why you will never get a girl that is worth putting down your PS3 or Xbox controller for.

Sorry Devon and all the other young ladies on the board for duchebags like this Kid.

Let's all try to welcome them to our group not make them run away.

Everyone else... I love the pics you put up!

lol Greg...

On a side note... I am gonna post my pics tomorrow. Just got home and didn't have my laptop with me to upload. I need to photostitch some of the shots for group pics I did.
That's getting a little bit harsh. I have nothing against either you or Devon. In case you didn't notice, it was totally a joke. Brenton was an awesome guy to ride with, and I kinda assume Devon was too (not guy, but you get the idea).

I think its awesome that she is into rally, and from what I hear, a pro and snow-drifting.

No need to get all worked up over a harmless joke. Why would I seriously call anybody here a pedophile? I wouldn't.

P.S., could you not drive due to your back and the 4+ hours of driving?

nice shots.

I see a 1 lane bridge sign.. did you all cross it?

the dented legacy. Nice.
default_blink.png

I am glad I did not go. Those rubber bushings turned out to be more important than first let on...

always a next time.
I forget/never knew the details of the story, but in the end we missed our exit and had to find a place to turn around. Right when we got off, some people decided not to get right back on the freeway, so Nate followed them and then picked a place to turn around. It just happened to have a one-lane bridge, and a local police officer sat there with his radar gun on (constant on) sitting right where we were turning.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
What ended up happening with the dude with the civic? How'd he get it home?

Matt

lol..its prob the easiest axle swap car out there....three bolts and its out....were those stock axles or did he destroy one of those fancy 1000 hp ones?

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Ya, he wasn't beating on it or anything when it broke. Apparently it just started making a bad sound. So he pulled into a parking lot and that was it.

Spiller1327

ahahah civics. LOL

Dylan (The kid who got the ticket for ducking the parking lot in front of the cop) and I were standing on the road by shawnee peak where we stopped and he was ragging on how ricey that civic was and the driver was standing right behind us. LOL Great laugh

Matt

yeah until it flies by you at 65 burning the tires off cuz it makes 500 hp + from what i heard....i dont care how much "rice" it is....still cool

Meyagi

I'm a hack
the civic has a JDM H22A swap, which is a 2.2l dohc vtec from a prelude. it makes 200chp in stock form. His has cams and some other stuff done w my tune, it makes 200whp, and runs low 13's at the 1/4mi N/A. This winter i am building a top mount turbo manifold, and we are installing Holset HX35 off a cummins dodge pickup. The axles are ones he made out of other honda axle parts to fit with the swap. That axle broke from tons of rolling burnouts and wheel hop. Plus a ton of dragway passes with slicks. What is ricey about that civic? 15" wheels, stock bumpers, no altezzas, no fart can, and its fast as shit... i dont get it?

Matt

200 or 500....its still cool...i might pick a civic up this spring as my rs build starts....mike, tried to send you a pm regarding turbo builds but its full....just a few questions

Ray

The Northernah'
just a question, durring the ride i SWEAR i was smelling race fuel being burnt at times..call me crazy!?!?!

Latest posts

Back