Familly Defection

Apollyon12

Due to a recent job move which entailed moving to second shift and now working in NH, I haven't been able to follow up on the reason for selling all the go fast bits off my WRX.

Even though it may not be a good idea to buy a new car right when you are starting a new job, both my wife and I bought Mini Coopers.

Mine is this sky blue S

View attachment 3478 View attachment 3479 View attachment 3480

Not too much room in the boot after my sound system went in...

View attachment 3481

And of course I couldn't resist autocrossing it.

View attachment 3477

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

Apollyon12

My wife got a base model, auto Mini just like the new green one in the picture.

View attachment 3482

Mini's are her dream car and because I had been talking a good bit with a friend who was looking for an S, I knew that they had started to come down on price a good bit. Especially the base models. And the dealer we found hers at gave us a really good deal to trade her car in and basicaly wholesale price on the mini. It was basicaly too good to pass up. We where in the right position to buy her a car she really wanted and is really happy with.

Mine, we found a good price on as well and after test driving the car we ended up buying her, I knew then and there that I was going to need one too.

G0cZx.jpg

Evan

i think jeff porch (mini-me?) on here still has a lowing suspension setup for his if you want to drop it for cheap. i can get a hold of him if you're interested. his silver S looked great lowered on 16's.

Stein

Stein
Fun purchase, fun to drive!

Mind giving me another shot of the interior? That dash looks soooo funky!

Latest posts

Back