FAST FIVE

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
So I have to ask. Who is going to watch this tonight, or anytime it's in the theater? I am and am hoping its better than the rest!!

02 WRX Chris

Napa is taking my work out to diner and a movie tomorrow night and this is the movie! FREE STUFF FTW!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Justin, are you seeing it tonight? Ill go see it with ya..

Sure thing! My girlfriend and I are going to the 8pm showing at Bangor cinemas. Anyone else want to come? Can't do 945pm cuz I have drill tomorrow morning.

Text me: 2079913066

LGHT SBR

I'm gonna see it in the theater some time soon. I saw the last one there also. The last one was good on the big screen. These flix are kinda fun and I've been told that I look like that "goon" Vin D. (without the muscles)

Stein

Stein
Saco imax
unamused.png

02 WRX Chris

I thought the movie was pretty good! They even had an STI in it! lol

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
well Fast Five ran in 3600 theaters this past weekend and grossed $86 million.

so I guess Vin Diesel is doin ok out there so what do I know about goons?
default_confused.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan5

saw it today,liked it quite a bit,loved the variety of cars( STI,the Chargers,what ever the EFF the Rock was driving)all in all a good flick,IMHO!

cwiggin

watched fast 5 last night, best one of the series. the rock and vin deisel fighting was pretty cool. they should of used the sti more in it tho

COSTIGAN86

I saw it at the Imax in Framingham Mass last week. I think its the best one yet. If you do go see it, make sure you stay through the credits. There is a hint of Fast 6.

Latest posts

Back