Favorite TopGear? (U.K.)

Meyagi

I'm a hack
theres too many good ones to pick just one.... the rv racing one, the one where they built their own limos, the reliant robin one, the alfa romeo one, and the america special to name a few I can remember lol

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Like Mikey said there are too many good ones!!

like the one where James May drives up to the Iceland volcano and catches a piece of falling lava.

the one where they try and destroy the Hilux

a recent one where Jeremy Clarkson makes a "sports train"

the one where they buy the cheap British Leyland cars is a good one as well!

Mark

Off the top of my head:

Season 10, Ep 1: Greatest driving road in the world. (911 GT3 RS, Gallardo, Vantage)

and similar to the volcano special, I liked the original episode the Hiluxes (Hiluxi?) were used, the Polar Special.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Jungle trek in the 4x4's and then africa, and the polar episode. I am sure there are some other great episodes that I am missing.

GMan

Anyone seen last nights new episode. Gotta love that new Porsche. They went from a GT-3Rs to a GT-2Rs.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Jeremy driving the reliant. Love the shots of them rolling into the other robins And his first turn out of the parking lot. And the uk vs. Aussie one. Probly these are overly typical.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
def the one where they came to the states. its just affirms how redneck and backwards the south STILL is.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I like the one where they drove supercars around italy or whatever it was. And May took the street legal Jag GT car. he was miserable and it was funny.

Mark

I like the one where they drove supercars around italy or whatever it was. And May took the street legal Jag GT car. he was miserable and it was funny.
was this the one I mentioned? may chose an aston that was race ready and was miserable.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I don't get paid to read...

*Edit*

Yep that was the one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back