FEELER: 03 WRX Sedan for Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Northernah'
Been thinking about this a lot lately, and i've decided I want a wagon now. Would like to trade my sedan for a wrx wagon 02-03, or id even consider N/A 04-05 wagons possibly.

Car has 203 on rust free body, ~18k on rebuilt engine, and the tranny was redone at 100k. 

My sedan is rust free! The paint is not perfect but looks real good when waxed, one dent in passenger fender and the hood has a few small ones because its aluminum. 

Its stage 2, tuned with an accessport, invidia catless DP, STi up-pipe, and greddy evo 2 catback, k&n drop in filter, fresh royal purple oil change! 

I dont mind if your car is stock or not! There is some other stuff done to my car also heres the thread for it: http://www.mainelysubarus.com/forums/topic/12443-rays-2003-wrb-wrx/

PM me or text 2078608887!

Pic from last weekend:

36vfZDw.jpg

Bci2pZD.jpg

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'll trade you for an outback, it has new tires and it hasn't been abused.

Reactions: Ray

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Ray don't get rid of this car, it looks too nice. Just buy my Thule roof rack and use that for when you need to do wagon-esque activities.

Ray

The Northernah'
If I do keep it I would be interested in that! Been offered 6 but I don't want to be without a car while I search for a good wagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back