[feeler] 2nd Annual Mainely Subarus Snirty Drive Date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
So. Punk and I have been working on a new route for this years Snirty Drive. I'm thinking Sunday Dec 11th as the Date. I want to have it late enough so a few people will be home, and hopefully late enough for some of the local Orono folk to still be in the area.

Videos and Pics from last year's Snirty Drive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxhG_nza9o8

148807_507838349033_331200394_182118_5882077_n.jpg

3QvuM.jpg

I'm in if anyone needs a co-driver. From driving around home my car doesn't like 4 inches of snow uphill unless I'm doing 45-50.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
*sigh* Looks like I have to finish my welding, get the new suspension in, get an alignment, and finish some other things before the 11th.

What I'm saying is, I'll be there.

I'll have an open Co seat if my sister can't make it.

02 WRX Chris

Id love to go but.....I work sundays
default_frown.gif
oh well, hope yall have fun!!

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
SO I was just out there.. looking to add at least 2 to 3 new roads from the last 2 drives.. all of which are epic... Starting to weed out some of the rock crawling stuff.. so far I think we only have one small section of rock crawling.. and hopefully no more major snow storms.. A lot of these roads are marked for ITS trails this year.. :\

ReZPunK

should be a fun weekend...I think im going to be in NH at TeamO on saturday for class...then drive home and the drive..I should be in proper form.

I hope I have snows on the WRX in time for this....if not, I will be looking to codrive for someone and possibly Drive share...I promise not to ditch the car...however I cannot promise you will not soil yourself in your seat...

Ceedubya06

Scooby noobie
sounds like fun is it just a drive on back roads? or some kind of competition? just wondering the whole co-driver thing...

Matt

no competiton, co driver just feeds you notes on the turns and such if there competant!!!! is there a list of stuff to bring for the just in case situations....im planning on going but need a list of stuff to bring...I may or may not have a co driver....

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Rez, there is no course at Team O on the 10th, not sure what you've got goin on that....

Keen to be in on this, pending a couple shop days to get Snowbal's gas tank and HG issues sorted.

pic from last year's drive, just to whet the backroads appetites......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back