feeler 95 impreza part out

kblood477

im just checking the waters to see if anybody is interested in parts. i wont part out the vehicle unless enough people want parts to make it worth it but here is what is good and what im thinking

everything i am putting up is in good working/running order with no issues 

*99 phase 2 2.5 with dohc out of a legacy has new head gaskets and seals at 150k has 170k on it now. 500$

*forester struts springs and all with rear top hats for gc fitment they have long studs in them for a one inch spacer. 250$

* one inch lifting spacer, believe they are paranoid fabrication. 100$

*legacy turbo rims with 215 70 15 tires. cant remember the brand but have plenty of tread left. 350$

*breaks that are 02 up impreza size that have maybe 1000k miles on them rotors calipers and pads all new. 200$

*rear disk conversion 150$

* front hubs have new wheel bearings in them . one is newer then other but both have less then 10k on them 50$

* hatch with waist spoiler and top spoiler.100$ window is tinted and hatch is off a 2001

and anything else you can think of would be cheap. these above  ^^ are the nice parts off the car 

kblood477

i will . ill need a few more parts to be sold before i will take it apart. but ill definitely let you know

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
What color and in what shape is the carpet? Relatively sure it should fit nicely in my 98 forester.

Latest posts

Back