Feeler/WTT: 2.5RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurlyOBS

Well, it turns out that my Bucket list car that I've wanted for over a decade is not very practical for an older guy with a family.  I've owned this RS for a few months and it's been tons of fun but not what I need to be driving at this point in my life.  Everyone here knows it as Matt's old RS and its basically the same as when I bought it from him this summer.  I know I could keep it and would have a blast this winter but I really ought to be driving a wagon.  I'm mostly interested in the 2000-2004 style Outback/Legacy wagons with a 5 Speed manual.  If anyone has one they want to trade or leads on a good one I'm interested.  

The short version of the car:

Nicely lowered, handles great.

Repainted, spats, lips and nice stuff.

Properly LOUD subie rumble!

Not a rustbucket heap.  A decent RS.

Currently sitting on SS alloys with a fresh set of snow tires: Ready to rock out this winter!

Not listed anywhere else yet b/c Mainely folks get first dibs of course! Sadly posted on other Forums and CL but hating the crappy trade offers for Jet skis and Caddys.  I want this to stay in the "family".  You guys will still get dibs and priority! 

$4200 or let me know if you have a trade.  I need to replace it with another Subaru or my life will suck and my boys will be very sad.  

kDZu2tA.jpg

Matt RS1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

ill give you my mod list as i remember it:

repainted champagne gold opal

rear jdm spats

front lip

tinted windows

front/rear strut bars

bilstein/eibach struts

22-24 mm cusco sway bar rear

injen cold air intake

real borla header

tsudo catback

jdm gauge cluster

wrx seats

suede door cards and shift boot

leather rear seats

and more.....

SurlyOBS

Thanks Matt!  The car is fantastic to drive and it kills me to let it go but I gotta be realistic about what I need to be driving.  

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
One of my favorite cars on the site, great car that I'm sure will go to a good owner. GLWS.

i-wagon

brother in law is in the market, his car was declared totalled today. he'd have cash. pm me mileage and any more info you have please?

SurlyOBS

Sold!

New owner has promised to sign up here as a Member, I insisted because I'll miss the car and other people know it as well. I hope to hear it rumble again soon.

Hey Matt: you can lock down this thread
default_smile.png

SurlyOBS

The new owner said he would join up. He also mentioned something about a "Maine Subaru Project Facebook" but I don't do Facewaste so I know nothing about it.

I'll have to send him a reminder to join up. He did say he'd be around in the snow when we all go out.

Matt's RS better stay in the club. Sad ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back