Few more 02 wrx parts

ReZPunK

PM sent...

Also just found an old school legacy turbo chimney! Used to run this on my wagon a while back. You need the stock turbo heat shield bracket and remove the passenger side intercooler bracket. $20

Also I will be attending the meet at Red Robin in Augusta next week! If you live in southern maine and want something...next Tuesday is the prime opportunity to meet me half way!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Car is now in my possession.

This weekend is the last weekend of stripping parts before it hits the crusher.

I don't do the message board thing. If any of you deadbeats want to say "I want this" and never plan to show up, please kindly go fudge yourself. If you want actual parts and will show up and purchase them, email me at [email protected]. I also have tons of impreza spares to sell. Suspension, brakes, hubs, etc.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Car is now in my possession.

This weekend is the last weekend of stripping parts before it hits the crusher.

I don't do the message board thing. If any of you deadbeats want to say "I want this" and never plan to show up, please kindly go fudge yourself. If you want actual parts and will show up and purchase them, email me at [email protected]. I also have tons of impreza spares to sell. Suspension, brakes, hubs, etc.
You don't do the message board thing yet you have your own message board? Lol. Ok. Hope all is well Dan!

Latest posts

Back