Finally, pix '01 RS

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Not the best pics, especially of my painted wheels, but at least it was clean for two seconds this weekend. Not so much now, we took her "jeepin" yesterday. She's a dirty girl again. ;D

006_19A.jpg

005_23A.jpg

005_20A.jpg

001_24A.jpg

Runnah

mmm love those wheels!

I still say RS's are the best looking subies!

How did you go about painting those wheels so it lasts?

katnip

Thanks!

Duplicolor wheel paint, ?dark charcoal? with a few coats of the clear wheel paint on top. I don't rallyx with those wheels so it should last a while.

Kathy

C

chris

very nice weapon! 8) No wonder you're getting pulled over all the time.

katnip

Lose the altezzas...
I know, I know. She came that way. I have the original tails, but I don't like those either on the BRP RS's, so I'm torn. Just be glad those pics don't show the brake calipers and rotor centers, they're freakin pink, YES PINK (again came that way). Those are going to change shortly, they stick out like a sore thumb with the darker wheels.

She's soon to get some big ol' sexy red mudflaps.

C

chris

Maybe if you get a turbo with anti-lag and a straight pipe they'll stop bothering you. ;D Theres nothing wrong with a fire breathing, gravel spittin dirty girl. 8)

katnip

Finally, the pink brakes have gone bye-bye. ;D They are now blue. I've been working on them all week and to think all I wanted to do was paint them. But while taking the pads off I found one of the rear pads had been separated from the backing plate for quite sometime. So Al suggested I replace the green stuff pads with the red stuff pads. Well, getting the proper pads in the proper style has been a major exercisie in frustration. Still waiting on the rear pads, should be here Tuesday. At this rate I will be working on the car until we leave for the rally Saturday.
default_redface.gif
I haven't driven the car in a week, having serious withdrawal symptoms. Damn I miss my car. >
default_redface.gif

She's also getting some fresh Motul tranny and diff fluids. Just waiting for delivery from LastDtich Racing tomorrow.

kathy

Runnah

Its nice to see the back end beacuse im used to seeing the front end in my rearview. ;D

j/k

ZING!

Post pics of the blue brakes please....

Latest posts

Back