Finally SPRING TIME!!! The S2000 is out to play!!!

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Me and my wife took it out for a nice drive last night it was great be out and about again in it. Maybe we'll do it again tonight. ;D Who else is taking their summer cars out.= ( sorry Pedro.. :'( I'm buying you a beer or few this weekend )

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Me and my wife took it out for a nice drive last night it was great be out and about again in it. Maybe we'll do it again tonight. ;D Who else is taking their summer cars out.= ( sorry Pedro.. :'( I'm buying you a beer or few this weekend )

You guys should take a spin down to Kbunk in it tonight. they just graded our road so it is nice and smooth.
default_frown.gif

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I will talk to Meg sound like a great idea! It's sooo nice out, I have all of the windows open!!
I don't doubt it. I had the sunroof open today on the way to work.

although I think I need a new news channel. the weather on Channel 8 is WAY off. Their predicted high for the day was lower than the temp when I left the house..

(not that I am complaining of nice weather)

Rightseat

O0 O0 O0 O0

that smiley give some idea of what my hair looks like this mornin, thanks to spriited top-down cruise to work

miata needs more rear suspension travel! a couple times hitting dips, the rear would bottom out, and I'm sure the back went airborne. ok so it's kinda fun, but hard on teh tushie... :
default_frown.gif

urabusturbo

005.jpg

I finally got some new keys made for the brat this week and took it out a bit. I had no problem chuggin up the hill into the backyard through the snow/mud. T-tops are coming off later today for sure.

urabusturbo

default_frown.gif
default_biggrin.png
:D
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
yea right! . it is haggard in a few places. I am buying a welder soon and it will be beefed up over time. Eventually i wanna paint it after the bodyworks finished.

saabaru

default_frown.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
yea right! . it is haggard in a few places. I am buying a welder soon and it will be beefed up over time. Eventually i wanna paint it after the bodyworks finished.
Should be a fun project. Love the t-tops, looks like it wants to fly away...

brighton

Rally Fluffer
005.jpg

I finally got some new keys made for the brat this week and took it out a bit. I had no problem chuggin up the hill into the backyard through the snow/mud. T-tops are coming off later today for sure.
SPOTTED near King's market rt22 today (I was coming home form work) THAT THING IS Sweet you have a leggo too right you must live near horse feathers?

wzrd

Beautiful day for a ride. ;D..pot holes are slowly receding..still 2feet of snow in the back yard up here near shawnee peak.i Did take the Rex out for a quick run today,First day of the season with the sunroof open...Ya baby spring is finally here ;D ;D

Latest posts

Back