First 2012 Northerners Meet January 27

They are in my trunk, where they have been since I got new speakers.

Make me a definite.

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
URGENT!!!!

I spoke to one of the manager's of Hero's Sports Bar and for a party our size, it would be better to show up around 730-8pm.

I don't know how that will work for everyone so I am changing the Venue. It will be at Beef O' Brady's once again. We have had good luck there and they can support our size group.

Beef O' Brady's 630pm this Friday the 27th. The first post will also be updated.

Any questions, please PM me.

GClark

I don't really want to skip, it's just about the best part of my week. I'll stop by afterwards.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Unsure if I'll make it up. Depends on how long I have to wait to get my internet hooked up :|

Plus if the weather gets icy I'll stay in Portland. I'd make the drive in the subaru, but not the jeep.

Even though I'm in the area sort of I might be out due to the ice. I have good tires and all but I'd rather be home earlier then later.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I am not going. Behind on family time. plus blew my extra cash at road house last night.

GClark

If everyones out because of weather, we should push it back. So I can go.
default_biggrin.png

ReZPunK

Im still in...we have subarus...crappy weather is play time.

that being said...I need a ride, can someone swing by old town and pick me up? I lent my car this week to a friend and she is going to bring it over to me after she gets out of work about 7:30.

Foley can you come get me?

if someone can help, send me a text today.... 207 217 7312 thanks!

Latest posts

Back