First Ner Rallyx Of The 2012 Season

katnip

the car is black. I swear
The kick-off event for 2012 is here! We will be at Stafford Springs Speedway in CT the weekend of January 21 and 22.

Saturday will be a NER Championship event. Sunday will be a second, separate NER Championship event. Overlapping, will be the NER RallyCross Snowdown consisting of both Saturday and Sunday runs. We will crown a overall champion in each class for the entire weekend!

You can register for either Saturday OR Sunday. Entry fees have been reduced from last year.

Snowdown participants will be competing for an additional prize for the top driver in each class for the whole weekend. Anyone who signs up for both days will automatically be qualified for the Snowdown. There is no extra charge.

The smooth, hard surface makes this a good opportunity for cars that could not normally compete on softer surfaces. There may even be snow. Or, like last year, there may be A LOT of snow. To keep things moving along, we will be enforcing the "2-stuff" rule.

Hot lunch is being prepared by the Dennis family and is included in the entry fee.

Directions and entry forms here: http://www.ner.org/rally/rx/event/20120121_stafford-springs-rallyx

Online registration with Motorsportreg here: http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/3A9E678C-DEE9-C465-EDFCDAFC43F95AC0

The deadline for mail-in entries is 1/14

The deadline for online entries is Wed, 1/18

abenson100

I would love to go to this. but I still dont have my piggy back back from aem and it needs a lot of tunning. (that means may be)

02 WRX Chris

Wish I could go. I work on sundays so that means it would be a long saturday for me!

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Assuming the Battlewagon is running right by then.. I may be towing it down there.. Not sure if I'm going to do both days or not... We'll see.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I'm going to try and go. If my dad will let me drive there
default_smile.png
I wanna run it.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I'll try I'm sure its going to be hard to make him let me go that far. I haven't driving outta state by myself yet.

Latest posts

Back