fog light install.

JLW7123

2005 legacy
Well I am going to be installing fog lights onto my legacy. I was wondering were is the grommet to feed the wire into the cabin for the switch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Look on the firewall. Should be a rubber grommet near the master cylinder/ booster or I think the main engine harness is on the opposite side.

apkarian100

Vendor
It might be easier to route your in-cabin wire through the driver side fender and into the cabin that way. I just wired blmpkn's fog lights that way and it's nice and clean and easier to access than finding the grommet. blmpkn has a 05 OBXT, should be the same configuration for the most part.

cwiggin

It might be easier to route your in-cabin wire through the driver side fender and into the cabin that way. I just wired blmpkn's fog lights that way and it's nice and clean and easier to access than finding the grommet. blmpkn has a 05 OBXT, should be the same configuration for the most part.
Good to know, I wanna put fogs on my leggy too

i-wagon

I went with the grommet for my hellas and system, wasnt that hard, everything gets hidden under the carpet

apkarian100

Vendor
The 05+ Legacy and 08+ Impreza are a little bit harder to pull things through the grommet. The GCs and GDs have it easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back