For Sale 2005 AUTO LGT LTD OBSIDIAN BLACK

Busuto05

FOR SALE: 2005 Obsidian Black LGT Limited w/Moon Roof 5 speed Auto w/168K (will increase as I commute 80 miles daily)

PRICE: $6500.00 Or Reasonable Offers NO Low Ball offers NO Trades CASH TALKS  

The GOOD: Clean Title(In hand), No accidents CONDITION: 7/8 out of 10 for a 9/10 year old car NEVER tracked or abused since I have owned it

NOT SO GOOD:Dollar coin sized body rot on left rear wheel well.  Transmission experiences the occasional "Legacy Stumble" but does not slip. I believe a good tune would take care of this

Performance Mods: When I bought this it was stock with a Cat back Exhaust. I installed OTS Cobb Stage 2 (Access Port will be included), Turbo Back (Cobb High Flow Cat w/ Borla Exhaust), Catless Up Pipe.  Turbo is stock (I replaced orig Turbo at 95K ish with newer Turbo) Orig Turbo is in great shape and will come with the car as spare. Stage 2 since 95K. NO Check Eng Lights on. Still Boosts at a safe 14.9

Suspension: New Shocks in spring. Lowered with Tien Springs (Could use a fender roll...occasional rub),Front and Rear GT Spec Strut bars

Wheels and Rims: 18's (In great condition not curbed) with 235/18/40 New Conti DWS tires this spring. I have 5th matching rim with non matching tire.  Have stock rims with worn out winter tires (you prob can get another season out of them if you have to)

Brakes: All stock. New Rotors and Pads this spring.  Calipers could use paint.

Interior: Leather is 9/10 Added Boost Gauge and Trans Temp Gauge (lights up but does not read) located in Cubby hole and can be hidden away.  All electronics work. 

Service History: Orig owner was a fanatic at service, all done at Subaru Dealers (Have all records, that's why I bought it).  I bought it with 85K.  All services done by Subaru (I work at a Subie store).  T- Belt done at 105K, I run regular oil and change every 3k, 60K Service was just done, Trans Fluid was changed

Exterior: Since it is a commuter, some stone chips on hood, lower front bumper/lip dulled by road dirt but otherwise the paint shines with no dents or ugly scratches..a good buff/wax will make it shine 

Other stuff: Cleared Headlights/HID Lights/low beam/DRL disconnected/Hella Horns/CF Grill.  I have eyelids I did not install and some take offs that will come with the car

Look at my MS Garage Pics below there it is. Only now lower in stance. Garage pic had Eibach springs.

PM me with any questions

You will not be disappointed. Thanks for looking.

Jun

http://www.mainelysubarus.com/forums/garage/vehicle/152-scoob-lgt-ltd-sedan/?tab=images

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back