Forester XT/ Legacy GT

Isacco

Hey guys,

So sadly my wrx is totaled. I'm currently on the hunt for something new. I would ideally like to find a Forester XT or a 05 or newer Legacy GT.  I might also be interested in a 02-07 wrx. Has to be manual and ideally decent miles for the year. If anyone has any leads i would really appreciate it.

Thanks! 

injulen

Sorry to hear about your WRX
default_frown.gif

What happened?

Isacco

It was two weeks ago when the weather was awful. i was sliding and unable to stop, unfortunately the same went for the box truck that clipped me going about 40. I walked away with only a concussion... the car not so much. 

injulen

Oh, man. I'm glad you're alright. My Legacy got totaled on Dec 1 and I was lucky enough to sustain zero injuries. Praise to the Subaru engineers because they really know how to make safe vehicles. Good luck finding a replacement! It took me over a month to find a suitable successor. 

SoMeWRX

My car is for sale. 2007 WRX Limited sedan in WRB, light mods. Currently 51k miles. New rubber all around and in excellent condition. Car is known by plenty of these guys. PM if interested.

dsmith

gonna be hard to find 5spd xt, I do know someone selling an 04 5spd xt with 128k, about 15k on rebuilt motor though.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
My car is for sale. 2007 WRX Limited sedan in WRB, light mods. Currently 51k miles. New rubber all around and in excellent condition. Car is known by plenty of these guys. PM if interested.
This is the vehicle to buy, this dude never, ever, ever, ever, drives his car.

SoMeWRX

I just want to get an FXT! My job requires me to carry like a jillion boxes around all the time so I need the room. I am as upset as you are about it haha. But I will be hopping into another subaru so all is good.

oh5xt

To bad, I just sold my FXT last week!! The new owner should be joining soon! I no longer own a subie!

Latest posts

Back