Forza Motorsport 3

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
So, I picked up Forza Motorsport 3 the other day and I have to say that it is the most complete racing game I have ever played. If you are waiting for Gran Turismo for the PS3, just stop. Craigslist the PS3 and go get an xbox and Forza 3 (you can get a blu-ray player for like $150 when the Christmas sales start).

Berttmann

I just picked up the game also. love it! only sucks my tv only goes up to 720p... but still looks damn good!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'll probably be buying this for myself for a birthday present later this month. We'll have to get a crew on live together.

GClark

Im saving up for COD6 and Left 4 Dead 2, but Ive been wanting a good racing game, might have to give in...

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Ive been adicted to this game for the last week. Most amazing racing game I have ever played. The game is best enjoyed with as many assists off as you can handle. Drifting a 700hp twin turbo m5 at 130mph is a blast. The drivetrain and engine swaps are fun and hilarious as well.

05wrxwagon

or driving a 22b with a twin turboed f6 in it.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
time to upgrade!!
HDTVs are getting cheaper and cheaper too. I bet that Target and Wally World are going to be having some pretty serious sales on these...you could probably score a good brand (Samsung) for a knockout price. The model I bought from Sears back in May has gone down $100 in just 5 months and its a great TV.

AZ-2-ME

I've been playing this game since the day it hit the shelves. The game is great, the graphics are good. What really amazes me is the track detail this time out. I race with the xbox wheel and the vibration feedback on the bricks on one of the italian tracks or the feel of the concrete slabs is just amazing. Sounds of the engines and interior detail is great, too.

However, game play was much better in the previous Forza. I just don't like the monthly series you are forced to play. The previous game allowed you to jump around and race different series. Although this one allows some free play in different areas if you want to stick to the season it almost feels like you are trapped into certain car classes for sooooo long. A minor gripe but this game really wasn't a quantum leap from the previous game. I played Forza 2 right up until 3 came out. It's really the only reason I turn on the xbox now.

That is until Left For Dead 2 comes out. Banned in Australia. A country that was founded as a criminal colony thinks the game is too violent. Good enough for me.

Latest posts

Back