Frameless windows???

Geist

I was just curious why people prefer frameless door windows over framed ones???

I've seen everwhere ppl pissed about the '08s being framed...

And seen plenty of random people saying how much they love frameless...

What am I missing?

I could go either way, look wise, and I was under the assumption framed would = harder to break into.

Lawdawg

frameless= cleaner, lighter and I love that I can close the door with the window down without any frame in the way

Geist

but frameless also = rattley window?

Not complaining, I dig it either way...

But every time I close my door and see the window bounce a tid bit, I'm like "shit, someone could break into my shit so fast."

Evan

i prefer the frameless just like lawdawg, you can be leaning over the window and still close it. i've bashed my shoulder a few times with framed windows because i forgot they were there.

the downside is the theft issue is higher, although any window can be smashed if someone really wanted in.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I wonder if that loud howl that starts around 120mph would be cured with window frames? I've never heard that in the other cars I've owned.... >
default_smile.png

I love the new Mercedes comercial where they have 4 guys sitting, one on each door.

Redline

I wonder if that loud howl that starts around 120mph would be cured with window frames? I've never heard that in the other cars I've owned.... >
default_smile.png
Wow... blast from the past...
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back