Free 99 EJ22 engine with knock

Does anyone want this before I scrap it? 99 EJ22 phase 2 from a legacy. It's complete and I also have an AC compressor and PS pump you can have with it. It was using oil, then started knocking and seized. I did get it free and started one last time to move the car in the driveway before I pulled it out. I'm in Belfast and almost always home.

You understand it needs a rebuild right?

Did you mean fit in as in the trunk or can you use it in your car? It will fit in the trunk just barely, I have a hoist and we could get it in. You'd probably want to bring some cardboard, old blankets etc. If you meant will it work as a replacement engine in your car after a rebuild, yeah it could with some parts swapping.

Saturday is fine.

42012RS

yeah id just take it for a rebuild at some point, so trunk lol my back seat is out right now too so there is a bit more room. 11:00-12:00 saturday morning work for you? I'm in brewer and I should be leaving by 10

Sure, I'll help you load it wherever you want. Sat morning is fine. I'll PM you my address and number.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
You have to take the crank pully off to fit it in the trunk probably.

Also, finacially it isn't worth rebuilding an NA motor. Just swap the heads onto another good shortblock. I'd love to pick this up just for the heads and intake and junk, but I have enough trash at my shop.

Latest posts

Back