free gc 2.5 RS/obs hood and free seats

0518141846_zpsfd683706.jpg

Free gc RS/OBS hood. It has some damage/wrinkles at the pass front corner but still closes ok. Have some black vents and a scoop for it too.

Also have a free front and rear set of tan 98 impreza L seats. No rips or stains but could use a cleaning.

If anyone wants any of this let me know by friday 5/23 or it's getting scrapped saturday.

0518141947_zps67cabe83.jpg

Sorry this is the best I can do for now. It's getting dark and I didn't pull them out yet. I will by wednesday at the latest.

They are just plain old boring ugly tan impreza L seats. Nothing is wrong with them we just got a free set of RS seats for the car. I just noticed the pass side one has a small hole about the size of a pen in the side.

I can't fit my good car and the seats in the garage at the same time so  I want them gone sooner than later.

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

Does a hood fit in an impreza wagon?  Anyone know
I actually dealt with this conundrum a few weeks ago. I have seen a photo online of one laying flat inside the back of an impreza but the guy who posted it said something about needing to roll down a rear window to make it work, not sure about that. I'll try and find the photo again. I ended up using my work van to pick up the hood but I guess its possible.

JoshP

My car IS white lol what are the chances

nice thanks Injulen

so, are dibs a thing?  I can make the trip tomorrow, there's a bike I wanted to check out in Winterport too

Last edited by a moderator:

Sure. I'm usually home from work by 5 at the latest if you want to come tomorrow. If your car is really nice you might not want this. It has some damage and wrinkles at the front pass corner. If it's just a beater that you want a hoodscoop on it will be probably be fine for you.

JoshP

Im going for the sleeper look so it should fit in I think.  Im trying to set up with another guy to look at a bike in winterport tomorrow too so Ill let you know.  Ill try to do that before 5 then stop by on the way back south. 

JoshP

Ok It will have to be Thurs or Friday Ill set it up with the bike man.. if someone else grabs it that's fine, but I wont flake on you so don't scrap it. 

injulen

I'll see if I can come take it all off your hands. I live in Palermo and should be able to utilize my work van, what time would work best for you?

Latest posts

Back