Free RS stuff- door parts, coupe windows, mirror, hub and radiator.

I sold my RS a few weeks ago. I have some extra parts sitting around I am never going to use.

98 RS radiator, almost brand new, missing bottom mounting bracket.

Front spindle/hub/bearing non-ABS

RS coupe door internals pretty much everything minus one window motor.

RS coupe door windows.

One mirror.

If anyone can use any of this, come and get it before I throw it all way.

injulen

I will defer to anyone who could actually use anything right away but I will take everything else that nobody needs, just like last time you had random parts to give away haha. 

I have a buddy with a non-ABS car who goes through wheel bearings like crazy so I could definitely find a use for that. Same with the radiator, that'll fit most of my scoobs and who knows when I'll spring a leak in one. Windows, door internals, and mirror, I have less use for those but wouldn't mind them taking up my shelf space. 

It's fine with me if you take everything again. Just let me know when you want to come for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

I'll give it a day or two for someone else to make a claim, then I can head down some night this week. Or if you're home during the day I can do that too. Currently setting my own schedule for work so quite flexible.

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

I'm thinking I've given plenty of time now for someone else to snag any of this stuff. Will you be around at some point today? I am going to be home in Palermo all day doing yard work so anytime works for me to drive down and take it all off your hands.

I'll be here tonight. I might have to work late not sure yet. But I will be home by 6 for sure if you want to come by after then.

Latest posts

Back