Free Subaru Stuff

i-wagon

Got mine. Sent a pic to joel and he's like o.0 went to send him the link and the page is gone

Stein

Stein
Just got mine, then it fell of 45 minutes later when I left
default_frown.gif

Gonna look for it later.

i-wagon

I put a piecee of threaded rod coming up through the mounting bracket of my wind deflector. Looks goofy as hell but I love it

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
haha, got mine too, put some epoxy in the hole, and stuck it on the antenna, don't use the radio anyways, so hopefully it won't fall off or no one will take it......

My car now looks like a radio control car lol

Got mine Friday when I got home. My antenna had stopped sliding back in and my radio never had that great of reception. So I have begun the process of mounting my tennis ball right against the body, either on the antenna which now retracts or on a threaded rod into one of the mounting holes for the antenna base while filling the hole from the antenna.

Nate

Founding Father
Got mine a few days back. Funny as heck. Will def not be going on my car. But I like it!

Iboc_C64

I got mine the other day. Probably gonna hang it from the mirror cause I don't want it flying off and I don't want to loose radio reception... Although it probably doesn't matter since I haven't been able to listen to anything except 105.1 WTOS ever since I put the HIDs in. Anyone else get a huge amount of radio interference from thier HIDs? My friends called me from the car ahead of me yesterday and told me not to follow so close because I was screwing up thier reception! Ugh.
default_blink.png

Iboc_C64

You guys know that WTOS broadcasts on 3 different frequencies for different parts of the state right? I think they just started one near the Bangor Area. Funny thing is, when I went to Bangor the other day, TOS worked the whole way. According to the WEB, 105.1 for the North West (Sugarloaf Area), 97.6 for the Midcoast (Portland area), and 101.1 for the Downeast Region (Bangor Area). Unless you have Aftermarket HID headlights.... then 105.1 is the only station that seems to work all the time.

Latest posts

Back