a2c9F8A.jpg

Ray

The Northernah'
Sell you my JDM WRB scoop for 275 or the basket haha

Last edited by a moderator:

dsmith

You need that scoop . And a nameless muffler delete , there quiet .. Like mine

Sell you my JDM WRB scoop for 275 or the basket haha
that scoop is a big waste of money if you ask me. 245 brand new... the 04-05 sti scoop is 130$ brand new and bigger, with more material. makes no sense to me. will be the last thing i buy for my car unless it is given to me...

dsmith

Picked these up on craigslist friday for 50$  

QFuKHlz.jpg

so I went over to vegasjetta's today and we wired up and installed two of my hellas behind my grill. love the look and can't wait to see the visability once it gets dark and I adjust the lights.

At some point I may fabricate a bar that mounts across behind the grill, but you have to work with what you have, so I removed two of the clips that hold the bumper on, and its the perfect size for the mounting bolt on the 500's.

4pj72Pd.jpg

Plan on picking up some nylon spacers slide over the studs to keep it down in the center of the grill, but for now I used the nut and washer that came with the lights to space it down. 

xuCnQjj.jpg

mounted in upside down.

agmv6CJ.jpg

Y9YlDkG.jpg

The temporary switch that I ran through the fire wall and came out where the stock fog switch should be on any other forester. Soon I will be visiting a junk yard to grab a stock forester fog switch to wire it to so it looks all stock.

X6ugA7o.jpg

xZ9ZzTD.jpg

rEUR9ST.jpg

a6306OA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I have some little LED daytime running lights that came with my headlights I've been thinking about putting them behind the grill I love that look! 

scubiecraig

Nice thought with the mounting holes!  Looks great!  

If you ever go on NES, talk with Canonshooter.  He built a custom fabbed bar for behind the grill on his Fozzy.  It's very well done.

dsmith

Nice thought with the mounting holes!  Looks great!  

If you ever go on NES, talk with Canonshooter.  He built a custom fabbed bar for behind the grill on his Fozzy.  It's very well done.
I've seen his thread for that, such a nice bar and they sit perfect behind there. that's my plan for the winter I think. It will make them easier to adjust and everything.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Gabe also did the same thing. I think he used angle of some sort mounted in the lower portion.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Love the look of your car, ill be looking for a XT as my next ride. Hopefully I can find something like yours!

Latest posts

Back