From Mopar to Subaru

08WRX

Hey guys. Im a new member here as well as a first time Subaru owner and I have to say its been quite an adventure (in a good way). I was formally and still am a Mopar guy but I gotta hand it to Subaru, they put out some awesome cars! I just bought an '08 WRX from Vinnie at Patriot Subaru and it's by far THE best car I've ever had.I used to be all about Mopar and nothing else until I sat in the drivers seat of my WRX for the first time. Anyways enough rambling on and on. Its great to be a member of this community so thanks!

wzrd

Hey guys. Im a new member here as well as a first time Subaru owner and I have to say its been quite an adventure (in a good way). I was formally and still am a Mopar guy but I gotta hand it to Subaru, they put out some awesome cars! I just bought an '08 WRX from Vinnie at Patriot Subaru and it's by far THE best car I've ever had.I used to be all about Mopar and nothing else until I sat in the drivers seat of my WRX for the first time. Anyways enough rambling on and on. Its great to be a member of this community so thanks!
Welcome,I too lost my subaru virginity to vinnie.[06 rex] and traded in a mopar.they got my daytona charger but i still got the truck.enjoy your new ride

08WRX

^^^ Thanks a bunch! I live in Arundel (Biddeford area) but man would it be nice to roll around with a few other Scoobies. Let me know if you're in the area!

TheSoundMan

welcome aboard man, I think ou'l find we have a nice little community going here, everyone is very helpfull. As for rolling with some other subies, meyagi and I were talking this weekend about getting a group together for the wicked big meet this spring, you should check it out.....

http://www.wickedbigmeet.com

diabloadsit

What cars did you come from? You said Mopar fan but not which one. They don't really make to much worth owning now so I am assuming you had an older model or the srt-4 wasn't to bad. Decent car for the money.

wzrd

Ram trucks with hemi engines are still worth owning....imho..My 05 go-man-go colored daytona ram still turns heads when seen on the road.Got a biger wing then an STI too.

08WRX

I actually traded my '04 Hemi Ram for the scoobie. I LOVE the Daytona Rams. I started out with a '99 Dakota then went to a '98 Neon R/T (it was quicker than you think) then an '02 stratus then the Ram and now the WRX.

Back