Front plate laws?

Car Whore

What is the current law regarding displaying your front license plate? Can you have it visible in the window?

Ty Ty

Well it can't be under the driver's seat with a Jurassic park plate out front instead. I do know that... :laughing1:

katnip

the car is black. I swear
at home on the tool box doesn't work either :BangHead:

from the statutes:

29-A

240sx gt-s

You left out the best part! Except as follows.... What? :confused2:

Here's one of the exceptions:

"B. A motorcycle registration plate may not be attached to the front of that motorcycle."

Damn motorcycles getting all the breaks...

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
$130 fine.

I got a warning for it by Evan's place (cop waited for me while I purchased some wheels from him)

got a warning tho..

Evan

i've been pulled over for it twice in cumberland, had it in the front window both times. i've given up since. might put it off to the side ala evo though...

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
i've been pulled over for it twice in cumberland, had it in the front window both times. i've given up since. might put it off to the side ala evo though...
That is my plan once I redo the Light mount and put on different Fogs (have factory Fogs)

Rightseat

put it on the car, there's no room to be cute with "in windshield" placements, etc

I got pulled over in the Miata for no front plate en route home from DMV. Cop goes "where's yer front plate?" I reach over to pass seat, "you mean this one? I'm on the way home from DMV, didn't have enough screws to put it on"

cop was pissed,he wanted to ticket me bad. only thing that saved my butt was the time/date stamp on the new registration...literally 15 mins before I got pulled over.

besides, why give the Man a wide-open excuse to stop you any time, anywhere? are looks THAT important? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Evan

don't put it off to the side like me, other club members will make fun of you all the time for it! im looking at you ty!!!
ahh but i've got a FMIC that gets blocked. function > form.

akinaspeedstar

well it blocks my... um.... radiator!!! yeah that!yeah it doesn't get as much... you know airflow..... or i just found a pice of metal bracket laying in my basement and it fit perfectly. haha.

i like it i haven't moved it back in a year now so.

Ty Ty

don't put it off to the side like me, other club members will make fun of you all the time for it! im looking at you ty!!!

:angel12:

I'm on a Subaru forum...and I drive a Jeep, and an old Audi that leaves pieces of itself behind, wherever it goes. :laughing1: I should be the last one that anyone pays attention to. Heh.

Ryan

I've been pulled over twice for it... warnings both times.

Still don't have it on :dink: .. I should probably put it on lol

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
I get pulled over for it all the time I just keep it in the trunk and say I take it off to race and I forgot.

stiXXX

A Simple Fact: Cumberland cops are twats.

I grew up there.

They have NOTHING to do but protect upper-middle class white kids from partying too hard.

This, they have down to an art form.

That being said, bypass Cumberland & Yarmouth if you want to avoid a bunch of bored cops with swelled heads and too much free time.

Evan

or get to know them all well enough so that they dont really bother to hassle you anymore. i've found them to generally only be dicks to people who are dicks to begin with.

Latest posts

Back