FS: 02-07 <WAGON> GR-2 struts/eibach springs/tophats

HR radness

His royal radness
I have a set of GR2's that are on my '02 bugeye wagon. These are for wagons only. I will be separating the strut assemblies and keeping the STI springs that are on them, I have a set of Eibach springs that will match nicely with the struts (they are underdamped with the STI springs) and the '04 tophats that are needed to fit the tapered '04 and up springs. The rears are one year old and the fronts are less than a year old. They have a lifetime warranty through KYB. If it blows, you can get it replaced. I am moving up to a set of revalved STI struts.

struts $400

springs $150

Tophats $100

or...

EDIT: $400 for springs and struts!

Also have a set of stock '04 struts, one is blown. $100 for all 4

Last edited by a moderator:

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I have a set of GR2's that are on my '02 bugeye wagon. These are for wagons only. I will be separating the strut assemblies and keeping the STI springs that are on them, I have a set of Eibach springs that will match nicely with the struts (they are underdamped with the STI springs) and the '04 tophats that are needed to fit the tapered '04 and up springs. The rears are one year old and the fronts are less than a year old. They have a lifetime warranty through KYB. If it blows, you can get it replaced. I am moving up to a set of revalved STI struts.

struts $400

springs $150

Tophats $100

or....

$600 for everything

Also have a set of stock '04 struts, one is blown. $100 for all 4
The: "It's great to see you are still alive" bump.

Last edited by a moderator:

4WRXter

Skier&#33;
Totally off topic, Rad, but you are doing the Burke hill climb? When is that? I'd love to go. I guess I could "google"

ReZPunK

nah I im not buying coil overs...just have to same money for NEFR. I need to collect on all my open accounts before this can happen...

fattie

fat kid
your close and I want these. but we just got robbed of our rent money (left it in hallway waiting for stupid landlord ) so now im seriously broke. unless you wanna trade for my one of my 3 sisters.

Latest posts

Back