FS: 02 wrx springs $25

patsti

NitrousFed
I have a set of 4 wrx springs that I paid $25 for... $Looking to get 25 firm for them. Will Meet in Portland/yarmouth/falmouth area.

I have no use for them now that I have coilovers...

Nate

Founding Father
I will take them off your hands for scrap metal... If you make me some decals.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
They won't lower your wagon, but I did notice better handling from a set in my 97 Impreza

Stein

Stein
Hmmm...

Do you happen to have matching tophats you'd part with Pat?
default_smile.png

Nate

Founding Father
Meh, I say there is no point in changing springs unless you go up or down. I highly doubt you will be using the extra stiffness at this point. Once you pull the suspension apart, you need to pay for an alignment. Seems like a lot of work (for someone else) and money for you just to say you have "WRX" springs.

If you're pulling it apart install a lift kit with those springs, or grab some used drop springs. Save the trouble and your money.

Stein

Stein
Well I like my current height... Maybe a little bit up or a little bit down.

I'll do some photochopping and see what I want...

So these aren't much stiffer than mine?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Not a lot, but noticeable. Like I said I had them on my 97 Impreza, and saw a difference, but I was putting new struts in at the same time.

Nate

Founding Father
It may be a hair stiffer.... I just think (having installed some springs on my car, and lowered all of my trucks I've ever owned) that its a lot of work for minimally stiffer springs. Then you have to go pay for a $70 alignment on top of the day you spend installing them. The stiffness would me nice if you were yanking the struts to add a lift kit at the same time, or pull them and add drop springs. But seems to be a waste for this.....

Stein

Stein
Well I don't think I can afford those AGX struts I want... I guess that means I'm waiting for something a bit more perfect.

patsti

NitrousFed
I dont think he would need to get an alignment of whoever puts them in pays attention to the upper camber bolt and meaures... Its pretty easy to install and do you own alignment... Hell I have wrx coilovers on my lego with modded lower brakets to allow the knuckle camber adjustment... And I didn't need to dish out $70... but if you have never done suspension work or tuned suspension you would need to pay someone to do this for you!

Latest posts

Back