FS: 04 wrx

• Thread starter The Asian Persuasion
  • Start date
T

The Asian Persuasion

Looks like it's time to sell my wrx to get an sti. I do love this car but I can finally afford to get an sti so I'm going for it. I've only had the car since Sept 2011. It just rolled over 129xxx on my trip to Boston this weekend. It is slightly modded, things that were put on by me were godspeed bov, godspeed coilovers( 2weeks old), perrin short shift adapter, replica vane spoiler, painted trunk, rear brakes were done as well. Things that came with the car when I bought it were; cobb front and rear sway bars, cobb intake, Megan racing 3" down pipe, megan racing 3" cat back. Also has oem boost gauge, alpine deck. Has snow tires with 5k on them. I do have the stock suspension as well if you want it and stock bpv. I just had it all checked out with my mechanic and everything is good. I know I am forgetting a couple things on the list. I am asking $8100 which is KBB value, $8300 if want the coilovers. I am a motivated seller, I want to sell asap call/text anytime for more info 207-807-5858 Rob

I can snap some more pictures if people want them, I only had two on my computer

Price Drop! to $7700....need it gone

Price Drop! to $7500....need it gone!!!!! please tell anyone you know that wants a rex

Last price drop to $6400!!!!!! Come steal this thing away

$6100!!!!!!!!!!!! you know you want to buy it

photo-5.JPG

330747_291582657522118_100000111596689_1352177_1397695801_o.jpg

Last edited:
T

The Asian Persuasion

bump! Price dropped to $7700, Just got approved on a loan to buy the sti I want...need it gone asap!

sooch

Type-RA
I want that roof vane thing... wanna fab it up and put it on my gc
default_biggrin.png
. glws my hopes and dreams are unrealistic
default_wink.png

Zach

Yo I'll tell my father he was looking at getting a wrx. just the other day he test drove a bugeye next to harlys r us.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Asian Persuasion

Yo I'll tell my father he was looking at getting a wrx. just the other day he test drove a bugeye next to harlys r us.
alright cool, thanks man...cash talks as well

T

The Asian Persuasion

Well I just put a down payment on an 06 sti today so I'm going to lower the price one more time to $6400. I will not go any lower, it's a steal for that price!

T

The Asian Persuasion

Ok I lied one more price drop $6100!....It needs to go this week

DIRTY JBP

dirty boostin :D
You have a nice bugeye already Ray! I can't wait to see what you do with this one. My new WRX is a blobeye as well, great deal on it too btw, nice snag if you ask me!

RallyBlue

I wave to hoodscoops
You have a nice bugeye already Ray! I can't wait to see what you do with this one. My new WRX is a blobeye as well, great deal on it too btw, nice snag if you ask me!
Thanks
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
I'm selling my bugeye to my son Ray D. aka the Northernah' and I'm stoked about my new blobeye. It's my favorite style. I do have plans for it, small things first though

Latest posts

Back