FS. 1996 Chevy 1500 Z71

Meyagi

I'm a hack
So.... I have owned this truck for a little over a year, and have done a lot of work to it. Lets start with the basics, 1996 Chevy silverado extended cab shortbox, blue ext, blue int. 350 vortec motor, automatic transmission, Z71 package.

PW, PL keyless entry, 3rd door, 60/40 bucket seats.

The truck is in very good condition mechanically, I have installed a rebuilt trans with a transgo shift improver kit, and a replacement motor with oem updated intake manifold gaskets.

the frame is in excellent condition which is hard to find on the 90's chevys, the body is in pretty good shape, there is a hole in the drivers side cab corner that I will be replacing with a new cab corner before the time of sale. Left bedside had a dent that I removed to the best of my abilitys, and it is not super noticable now. Interior is in very good shape, with no rips or tears. reason for selling is that I do a lot of plowing and towing, so a diesel is a better choice for me.

test drives welcome, so let me know if interested! Asking 3600 obo, ill snap a few pics tomorow when its light out.

KLRSMRF

Just as a suggestion, you might want to put how many miles are on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I thought of this thread, a relative is looking for plow truck..

what is left behind from being setup as a plow? anything?

Matt

I believe everything is being transferd over to the new truck....but don't quote me on that

Meyagi

I'm a hack
heres a few quick pics

208373_10150472262385252_518140251_18083159_1434932_n.jpg

207611_10150472262905252_518140251_18083163_3176426_n.jpg

to address a few questions...

- truck doesn't come with any plow stuff. I had a 7.5' MM2 fisher price plow on it for this winter only, to do my driveway and my sisters driveway. Im not a moron when I plow, and don't ram snowbanks, and shift from drive to reverse when the truck is still moving.

-chassis has 260k on it. yes that's a big number, but this truck goes down the road like new. its got a lot of new parts,and the front end is tight. Motor has about 150k on it, removed from a crashed tahoe. Trans has prob 3k on it max.

I drove it to bangor and back last weekend, and it went down the highway great. Anyone interested is more then welcome to test drive it, or take it to their mechanic to have it checked out (within a resonable distance lol)

I bought my diesel a few days ago, so once im done with the WRX build im working on right now, this is coming in to have the body work done, and the plow pushplates are coming off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back