FS: 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
why u  selling? 
More money for the WRX
default_additional_sillylol.gif
but also I still want to find something a little newer with less miles, possibly a wagon or something a little more practical. Not to mention its hard to keep up with 2 vehicles all year round lol

injulen

Sorry to derail this post but.. my wife and I went for a cruise yesterday and happened to go down Town House Rd in Whitefield... and I saw a garage that was EXACTLY what I want to build, it even had a Subaru out front! I noted the rough location and tried to get a google streeview of the garage to show my friend Josh, just to tell him, THAT is a perfect garage for me... and then you post this today and I put two and two together. IT WAS YOUR HOUSE! Hahahahahaha

Marino

I <3 BOOST
hahaha that's awesome. yep, that's me. Unfortunately the garage (barn really) is so old, it actually used to keep animals in it which was it's original purpose. So it's very cramped and unpractical working on my car in there. It works though, and is deffinitely better than nothing!
default_smile.png
If your ever in the area again and see me messing around feel free to stop by

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

Yeah I could tell it was an old converted barn. But four bays, rooms upstairs, and that size, is what I think I want. I'll probably do a lot of things different from how they built a barn to start with so it shouldn't be a bad design. (Taller ceiling... hydraulic lifts!!)

I'll definitely stop in if I'm down there again. I was in my Cherokee yesterday but I got the Impreza's misfire issue sorted today (I think!) so should be cruising in that again real soon. 

You live on a beautiful road by the way.. we decided it was our favorite from the whole day of cruising. So many sweet farms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back