FS: 2004 WRB STi

theimbalance

Posting for a friend, he's got it listed on autotrader.com:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=270125122&dealer_id=64721493&car_year=2004&rdm=1257337931463&lastStartYear=1981&model=IMPWRX&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=__c3Rp__&keywordsrep=115116105&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=10&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=57739781&showZipError=y&make=SUB&keywords_display=sti&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=04240&advanced=y&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0&standard=false

Some pics I took of it. I can attest to this car being incredibly clean and well kept. Even I'm sad to see it go, first STi I got to drive!!! Great guy selling, too.

IMG_2467copy.jpg

IMG_2366copy.jpg

IMG_2387copy.jpg

IMG_2372copy.jpg

Taken from the ad:

"This car is my baby and I hate to sell it, but i just found out I'm going to have a kid so financially I have to sell it. I just put a new motor and turbo in about 5000 miles ago. The parts were bought from evergreen Subaru in auburn. Over five grand in work done, but it is as good as new now and ready for the next owner. The car does have a few mods done to it but just bolt on things. The interior is in excellent condition as is the exterior minus the bottom of the front bumper where it has bottomed out before. Never smoked in. It has snow tires with 80% life left, car will go anywhere in the snow. I'm asking 16500 for it, but due to the circumstances I am willing to talk a bit. Car is a great daily driver, or a great sports car. Feel free to call with any questions. Mods list: aps turbo back exhaust with gtpec headers and up pipe with tial 38mm external wastegate dumped to atmosphere perrin top mount intercooler aps intake lowered with tein coilovers short shifter group n motor mounts cobb accessport three gauges where the clock use to be"

207-754-8358 / Nate

Nate

Founding Father
This must have been the STI i saw with a forsale sign in the front parked at Lewiston public works. I was down fueling up the ladder truck, and saw it sitting there all sexy.

MAauto101

Vendor
very clean car. we at m+a put the motor in. the motor was purshased through evergreen i beleive we did a new shortblock with all new gaskets throughout. heads were decked and hot tanked to be cleaned, car runs beautiful and would make a great car for anyone. we had offered him cheaper alternatives to a new short block but he wanted the best for long term drivability and reliability. so a new shortblock is what he recieved. hope someone takes advantage of this, they are getting a well cared for car with a new motor, what else could you ask for?

Latest posts

Back