FS: 2013 WRX OEM Wheels

MuddyOne

Title says it all. I have a set of 2013 WRX OEM takeoffs I'm looking to sell. Came of my WRX hatch.  Was planning on keeping them for snows for the upcoming winter but we are planning a wedding and $$ is tight.

Wheels are effectively brand new. Driven home from the dealership and removed. Have been sitting in the basement with dust covers on since. They would rate 10/10.

Please PM me offers. I would prefer to sell as a set.

MuddyOne

I'll work on getting some pics. I work until 7 tonight, but I'll see if my lovely wife to be will snap some pics on her lunch break.

As far as price goes, I have no idea what is fair for a set of oem wheels that are basically unused.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

MuddyOne

ne3atusa.jpg
e5y2epem.jpg
u5y7a9ez.jpg
ge6ena3u.jpg
8a7u8agu.jpg
I think $600 is fair for the 4 of them.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

In the third individual wheel photo, you can see a small ding near the valve stem (from storage) that's it for damage on the 4 of them. I retract my 10/10 rating and update that to 9.79/10. LolSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

MuddyOne

Hundid dollah bump! Yessah!

$500 takes 'em, pick 'em up in OOB... Or don't. Either way, I want yo money! Please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back