FS: 4 Legacy GT Snowflake rims

tangoranora

I have 4 Legacy GT snowflake rims. All are in decent shape and have the centercaps. They need to be cleaned, and I believe one has some curbing. If there is some one interested, I can get pictures of them. Would also like to hear offers.

tangoranora

224229_10150610016795305_522645304_18348543_2277417_n.jpg

I think.. $200 would be a fair price for these? I put $250 on rs25, but am willing to go down to $200 for members on here.

No tires come with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taiden

If you ever get to the point where you'll sell them for $100 just send me a PM. I don't mean to offend or anything, just putting it out there if things don't work out otherwise.

Good luck and bump for you sir.

tangoranora

bump. Still for sale. I would rather not go down to $100. I would consider $150, that would cover how much I paid for the rims as well as me driving as far as Bangor (it costs about $20 in gas for me to do a round trip to Bangor from where I am)

tangoranora

Would also consider trades for parts that would go on my car.. wouldn't mind having a bigger rear sway bar.. not sure what else I would trade for

tangoranora

I would put them on NES, but there is a minimum of 10 posts to post a classified. I would rather not post randomly just to get 10 posts

tangoranora

Another bump. If these don't sell, they will end up being left either at my house or in the bed of my truck until I come back up to get them. I'm sure there is some one out there that would take these for $150 (that includes me driving as far south as Bangor, or as far north as Houlton)

I can get pictures of all 4 if I need to.

tangoranora

I've been thinking, and I might keep them, unless someone wants to buy them for.. I'm not really sure how much I would want for them. I looked them over and decided I like the looks of them more than I thought.

Latest posts

Back