FS: (4) Sumitomo 215/45-17 tires

Nate

Founding Father
I have for sale one set (4 tires) of Sumitomo 215/45-17 (LGT OE size) tires. They are roughly 40% worn, and worn EVENLY. Tons of life left. I wouldn't trust them to replace snow tires for winter, but might work for you. They are all season and rated for M+S. They definitely have a couple more summers worth of tread left though.

More pics can be had upon request, or come take a look yourself. They are all bagged up and ready to go. Come give me $100 and they are yours. I just have no use for them anymore.

12021233.jpg

12021234.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

4WRXter

Skier!
I'll use these on the Forester. They'll get me through a summer (or 2)? Will you be around Mon?

Nate

Founding Father
I will be at the firehouse on Monday, but if you remind me, I can toss them in my car and bring them with me. You can most def swing by and get them there. I can give you directions. Are these a tad low profile for a Fozzy? As for as I'm concerned they are all yours!

4WRXter

Skier!
Yeah, they are probably not ideal, but I think they will be OK for a summer, for the price.?.? 1.5 inches approx smaller diameter.

Post or PM the address. I have a GPS. Between 8-9 am Monday? I'll post here or PM you Sun, late afternoon/evening.

4WRXter

Skier!
Sorry, slight change of plans. I forgot, we have to be in Farmington at 3:00pm. Still Monday. Probably done with our stuff around 4-4:15. Can I come get them after that? I should be in your area around 5:30?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Founding Father
Yah, Ill PM you my phone number here in a sec. They are in my car now. Come by whenever you want, just call first to make sure I'm in house.

Latest posts

Back